Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:50 am
- Forum: Help With Mortgages
- Topic: New Government Mortgage Aid Plan - Where do I sign up?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5501
I wish the government program helped more of us who owe more on our mortgage then the house is worth. The government mortgage assistance barely helps us, and not if the house is down more than 5% in value or so.
- Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:47 am
- Forum: Free Health Care
- Topic: Walgreens has free health care
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3082
Yes, walgreens is offering free health care if you do not have insurance, if you lose your job, and if you can't afford to pay for your health care and medical bills. Finally, a positive story about a corporation in America. Walgreens program is amazing, and we need to thank them.