Search found 8 matches

by Quigly
Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:10 pm
Forum: Free Health Care
Topic: Replacement of front tooth
Replies: 2
Views: 930

Re: Replacement of front tooth

Hello, I am writing on behalf of a family that I work with in the Providence public Schools.  They have a special needs child and the dad is out of work due to a back injury. The special needs kid needs a new front tooth replacement. We have been trying to access support to no avail.  They have been...
by Quigly
Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:19 am
Forum: Grants
Topic: Nursing school
Replies: 2
Views: 1944

Re: Nursing school

Hello, I am seeking help with financial assistance. I am a single mom of 3 one year olds and trying to go to nursing school. My oldest will be turning 2 in October and my twins are now one. I have found a place to stay and a job but it’s gotten harder since my grandmother just passed last week. i am...
by Quigly
Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:40 pm
Forum: Help With Rent
Topic: Korean immigrant
Replies: 0
Views: 646

Korean immigrant

I'm an international student from South Korea. I'm studying at Claremont Graduate University. I married and my wife and I staying together in near campus. Now, I pay $1,300 every month for my rent, but since we do not have any income resources right now, it is quite burden to us. So I was wondering,...
by Quigly
Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:56 am
Forum: Assistance Programs
Topic: Back to school supplies
Replies: 10
Views: 3859

Re: Back to school supplies

My son in high school is in desperate need of a new backpack, clothing, shoes, and school supplies due to a one parent family, being myself (his mother), as I'm unemployed and am facing extreme financial hardship. Any help is beyond greatly appreciated! :) My son attends Kellogsville High. We curren...
by Quigly
Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:55 pm
Forum: Assistance Programs
Topic: My mom and dad lost their jobs
Replies: 2
Views: 4811

My mom and dad lost their jobs

Hello, I am 18 years old and recently both my parents lost their jobs. They don't have permits to work but we've been surviving in this country the last 15 years. I have an eight year old brother who was born here. We are living with my older brother and his pregnant wife and one year old daughter a...
by Quigly
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:48 pm
Forum: Help With Utility Bills
Replies: 4
Views: 2418


My boyfriends power has been shut off about 2 years ago. I will put it in my name but I can't afford it. I live at his place and have for a few months. I work 3 Jobs and he only gets 800 a month and the power bill runs 350-400 a month. It is a big place with shops and renters. What can I do? Can you...
by Quigly
Sat May 07, 2011 11:30 am
Forum: Help With Rent
Topic: Stop an eviction from apartment
Replies: 21
Views: 9080

Re: Stop an eviction from apartment

I would like to relocate to sumpter county when my lease is up,i am on section 8 as I was previously evicted,my lease won't be up until march 2012 am looking for small 2 bedroom house as my brother is my live-in aid as i am 100% disabled,my family doctor is there and she is wonderful. This move can ...
by Quigly
Sat May 07, 2011 11:27 am
Forum: Help With Utility Bills
Topic: Money for water, heating, and electrical bills
Replies: 27
Views: 11060

Re: Money for water, heating, and electrical bills

i am from park hills,missouri. i was in the hospital 2 weeks ago.visited the doctor last week and again to day.i pay cash when i see the job at country mart store is in farmington,missouri. my son who works at mineral area college and also is a knight of columbus with st.joseph church in f...