Search found 7 matches

by Bre12
Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:58 am
Forum: Help With Utility Bills
Topic: Furnace and windows
Replies: 3
Views: 1841

Furnace and windows

I am on a weatherization list in Jefferson County Missouri. Is their any other help for heating home all windows are old chimney falling down and no insulation in my home. My furnace also needs to be replaced. I am a full time student work full time and have a twelve year old dauther that I support ...
by Bre12
Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:55 am
Forum: Assistance Programs
Topic: Veteran assistance programs
Replies: 8
Views: 5548

Re: Veteran assistance programs

I don't know if you will be able to help my brother or not but I am desperate to get help for him. His name is John and he is a disabled veteran raising our deceased sister's son. He has kidney failure, heart failure, and COPD. He is receiving disability and this is his only source of income. They a...
by Bre12
Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:04 pm
Forum: Assistance Programs
Topic: Need short time help
Replies: 17
Views: 4529

Need short time help for bills

i live in cherokee county in south carolina and it is not listed. my name is crystal i am 39 worked all my life and in may 2010 the clinic i was working at (for 3years) closed due to financial problems. i am a single parent of two wonderful boys and unemployement is not enough to survive. i am getti...
by Bre12
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:59 am
Forum: Help With Rent
Topic: About to become homeless
Replies: 21
Views: 7966

Re: About to become homeless

My family and I are about to be homeless. I have 4 children 3 of which are living with me. We have not had water or electricity for over a month due to my landlord turning them off. I reside in Columbia County and they say that the only thing they can do is take my children because they have no fund...
by Bre12
Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:12 am
Forum: Help With Utility Bills
Topic: Utility deposit
Replies: 12
Views: 5270

Money to pay gas deposit

I need assistance with turning the gas on in my new apartment. in 2007 i had the gas put on in my name for someone else. i lost contact with that person some years back. now i need the gas on for myself. peoples gas inquired me that back in 2007 my bill was forwarded to a collection agency in the am...
by Bre12
Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:10 am
Forum: Help With Medical Bills
Topic: Illness now behind on bills
Replies: 7
Views: 4764

Illness now behind on bills

Help, I am a 62 year old, disabled with paralysis from a Total Hip Replacement gone bad, single mom with a 9 year old daughter, cardiovascular disease and severe rheumatoid arthrities No help, like reletives, etc. Welfare has cut us from cash aid and food stamps because I will be recieving about $68...
by Bre12
Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:08 am
Forum: Assistance Programs
Topic: Looking for help for someone else
Replies: 6
Views: 2109

Looking for help for someone else

I am not looking for this help for myself, I work for an animal control agency and ran into a family that is in great need of some assistance. I am trying to help them with their dogs one of which has puppies right now with things such as food, flea treatments etc.......their electric has been shut ...