Search found 2 matches
- Sat Jun 21, 2025 12:57 pm
- Forum: Help With Utility Bills
- Topic: Dominion Power bills
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4286
Re: Dominion Power bills
Sending email hoping for help. I’m senior 70-year-old disabled not able to work. I desperately need help please.
I have received disconnect notice from Dominion Power to pay $402 Monday or power will be disconnected.
Please respond.
Thank you, Elaine
I have received disconnect notice from Dominion Power to pay $402 Monday or power will be disconnected.
Please respond.
Thank you, Elaine
- Thu Jun 19, 2025 10:42 am
- Forum: Assistance Programs
- Topic: Any place to get a car for free in Georgia?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 416
Any place to get a car for free in Georgia?
I hope this message finds you well. I’m reaching out on behalf of my father, who lives in Atlanta Georgia, and is facing an extremely difficult time with transportation and medical stuff. He recently had a leg amputated due to complications from severe diabetes. He has been in a rehab facility recov...
