Search found 4 matches
- Thu Sep 03, 2026 3:40 pm
- Forum: Help With Taxes
- Topic: Sick so now behind on real estate and home taxes
- Replies: 3
- Views: 17149
Re: Sick so now behind on real estate and home taxes
Hello, I am in need of help to catch up on my property taxes and my older home is in desperate need of repairs. I am hoping that someone can help find me any assistance at all. I am got sick from a rare disease. I am on disability and my husband's income is not enough to catch up on bills-both medic...
- Wed Jun 03, 2026 4:30 pm
- Forum: Assistance Programs
- Topic: Need of help in Klamath Falls, Oregon
- Replies: 1
- Views: 372
Need of help in Klamath Falls, Oregon
Hello, I'm looking for financial assistance for the husband of a friend of mine who has cancer. She had to quit her job to care for him and that has left them with no income and bills over bills. They live in Klamath Falls, Oregon. If you know of any organization that can help or if you can help fin...
- Fri Nov 22, 2024 10:46 am
- Forum: Assistance Programs
- Topic: Rental Assistance in Riverside County, California
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4391
Re: Rental Assistance in Riverside County, California
Subject: Request for Urgent Rental Assistance I Have A WRIT of Possession with Reliable management in Riverside. We are out of time and have tried contacting everyone. I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to urgently request your assistance regarding my current housing situation, which ha...
- Wed Nov 20, 2024 11:53 am
- Forum: Assistance Programs
- Topic: Find Wisconsin resources for assistance
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8551
Re: Find Wisconsin resources for assistance
Hello, I am simply writing to find out what is possibly available for help with bills, food, clothing, vehicle, medical, etc. Our family is struggling to have food in our house, we have no vehicle as our truck is now out of commission. We Live in Lincoln County, WI and get 23 dollars in Food Share a...
