Search found 6 matches

by Ezekiel
Thu Sep 24, 2026 6:07 am
Forum: Assistance Programs
Topic: Help with everything needed in Jacksonville FL
Replies: 3
Views: 1620

Re: Help with everything needed in Jacksonville FL

Dear whom this may concern, I'm writing you regarding help/assistance with my utilities. I have oil heat and cooking. Electric also. I had over 2,000.00 in credit on my gas bill years back. But haven't had gas at the house I was living in Jacksonville Florida prior or now. So, I need to know the pla...
by Ezekiel
Sun Jun 07, 2026 3:53 pm
Forum: Assistance Programs
Topic: Social Services office needed. Tips on how to get help from DSS?
Replies: 27
Views: 9445

Re: Department Social Services not helping

To whom it may concern, Tragically, my son, Jeremy has passed away in Florida Saturday evening. My fiancé, Charles and I are residents in Colorado and have 0 resources to get there and bury him. Social services here and in Florida is not helping with the burial. In fact, we are in process of listing...
by Ezekiel
Sun Feb 15, 2026 12:38 pm
Forum: Help With Rent
Topic: Rent assistance and help in Michigan
Replies: 31
Views: 18920

Re: Rent assistance and help in Michigan

Good morning, I was referred to you guys by Arbor Circle. In a few weeks, I will be homeless. I am 19 years old and I don't have family here in the state of Michigan. I became homeless last year due to an abusive situation. I am currently in a program called TLP (Transitional living program) and my ...
by Ezekiel
Thu Dec 18, 2025 10:41 am
Forum: Help With Rent
Topic: Where in Aurora, Colorado can I get rent help?
Replies: 2
Views: 1208

Re: Where in Aurora, Colorado can I get rent help?

Hello, I have a court date in Aurora on December 22nd. I recently signed my 3rd year lease. I owe 2600 in rent, late fees, and court fees. And now December rent has rolled around. I need a lot of help. I would love to stay in my place if I could. I started a new job 3 new jobs, so I would be able to...
by Ezekiel
Tue Jun 25, 2024 4:23 am
Forum: Assistance Programs
Topic: Miami rent assistance for homeless people
Replies: 4
Views: 4655

Re: Miami rent assistance for homeless people

My name is James, I need emergency help for a short payment of rent until help arrives soon. I am in Miami. I'm asking for $2800 to secure rent. My mother and I was handling rent and bills okay. She passed away on the 24th of January . My brother just started work, and once he gets paid, we'll be go...
by Ezekiel
Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:32 pm
Forum: Free items and give aways
Topic: Desperately with school supplies for 2024 and where to go?
Replies: 3
Views: 4546

Desperately with school supplies for 2024 and where to go?

I need help desperately with school supplies for me and my daughter. I can't find a job, my unemployment only gives me $195/week. She needs clothes for schools, a computer and everything else a 12 year old needs for school for the fall of 2024. My lot rent is late, electric behind months, ran out of...