Search found 6 matches
- Tue Feb 10, 2026 6:02 am
- Forum: Assistance Programs
- Topic: Where is help for bills in Martin County, Florida?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 427
Where is help for bills in Martin County, Florida?
Hello,
I’m located in Martin County, Florida. Do you any resources in this area?
I have a participant in need of reading glasses, and does not have the meanings to purchase them.
Thanks, your time and assistance.
I’m located in Martin County, Florida. Do you any resources in this area?
I have a participant in need of reading glasses, and does not have the meanings to purchase them.
Thanks, your time and assistance.
- Mon Jul 21, 2025 4:10 am
- Forum: Loans
- Topic: Installment repayment plan
- Replies: 4
- Views: 11854
Re: Installment repayment plan
I'm stuck. We are moving to a different state with my brother. We've enough for rent but not for a deposit because we are leaving the state. Can a loan help with that move and deposit as we go got money and we've got 3000 between all of us. The house guy wants $4,000 plus a pet deposit. I could put ...
- Tue May 07, 2024 1:57 pm
- Forum: Help With Rent
- Topic: Sick elder with all sorts of medical conditions
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2146
Re: Sick elder with all sorts of medical conditions
I looked through all the information you sent. I went through them prior to contacting you. I am $200 short on my rent and it’s impossible to find help unless I am homeless or in the process of being evicted. Is there any organization you can direct me to that helps elderly sick people will pay my l...
- Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:36 pm
- Forum: Assistance Programs
- Topic: Severance money has run out
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4330
Re: Severance money has run out
I resigned my lease at the end of November and my job let go a good portion of my department and me, on the 2nd of December, due to Covid and losing a huge account. I got severance and all that stuff, but was out of a job the whole month of December. I was making $18.50 and now only $11 as an overqu...
- Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:21 am
- Forum: Free Health Care
- Topic: Losing housing cause of illness
- Replies: 2
- Views: 8239
Re: Losing housing cause of illness
Hi, My name is Tiffany. I have been out of work for about 6 months now due to my mental illness and now i am losing my housing. I cannot pay all of my bills in full every month. Therefore, I am severely behind on them all including electricity, water and garbage services and medical for my mental il...
- Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:14 am
- Forum: Loans
- Topic: GI money has been delayed
- Replies: 2
- Views: 9869
Re: GI money has been delayed
I'm in need of assistance as I wait on money from the GI program. I'm at a point of losing everything without a loan. I am m waiting for my passport from passport Canada to begin my documented journey as I GI with the US government. Since my husband passed away I've been struggling but this year has...
