Emergency help with rent

Find how to get help with rent
Miko36
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Emergency help with rent

Post by Miko36 »

I live in Madison, TN 37115. I was taken off of work due to medical reasons. Because I have not been terminated, I have been denied for unemployment benefits and I am behind in all of my bills. I need help with my rent to try and get caught up. Please if ANY one knows of resources available please let me know. I have tried the locals here and they are out of funds for the month.
Miko36

Re: Emergency help with rent

Post by Miko36 »

I have called Metro Action Commission. They did help with my light bill but not rent assistance because I didn't have a termination letter or a dr.'s note that stated I was taken off work. Help, please help
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have some places to call in Madison County TN as well as information on statewide resources. Maybe some of them will have assistance for you to pay rent and other expense. Also, did you look into short term disability, as maybe that is an option for you. The different programs in TN are here, at our main link to that state. But also explore the entire site. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Stewwe

Post by Stewwe »

I am in Mansfield, OH and I will be moving to Columbus, OH in August. I have a new job at the hospital in Columbus. I’m in need of immediate help on paying my first and last month’s rent. It is all due on Friday. I have the first part of it which is $869. I need help with the other half or half of the $869 I need to move in. Can you please help me! I will be able to pay all my bills once I start my job on June 4th.
Philly Serty

Post by Philly Serty »

Hello. I’m currently in the process of moving into another apartment. It is a 1/1 and the rent is $535/ monthly. I currently pay $459/ month for where I staying at now. I have two jobs one I make $270 or less monthly and the other I'm PRN ( I work whenever they need me).

I haven't been working at the PRN job lately because I'm a full time student and my grades were dropping. I'm in a little trouble right now because I needed a guarantor for my new apartment but this time it didn't go through. I already signed my lease and therefore I have no choice but to pay the security deposit ($500). I'm in desperate need for help because I don't have it right now. If you could please call me back. Thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Congratulations on the new job! Since you will have an income coming in, that will help in your application for assistance with the security deposit. There are many charities and non-profits to try. Some of the Columbus Ohio centers may even offer you a loan since you indicate you can repay the money, which is great, and find Franklin County rent programs.
Tybee

Post by Tybee »

I recently lost my job. I am USMC veteran 4 years. I currently live in Austin Texas and I no longer get assistance from the VA. I have fought with them for years and now that I lost my job money is very tight and I don't believe will have enough money for rent. If you could please help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and God bless.
Summaryj

Post by Summaryj »

My names is summary Jackson and I live in Moreno Valley CA and I really need help paying my rent. They send me a 3 day notice and I pretty sure next is eviction. Can you please help me?
I have a 1 year old baby and I'm doing it myself. I got really sick and my doctor put me on a medical leave and I don't really have an income coming in and I can't afford my apartment and my fiancé has a really bad job. We just really need help we have nothing. No car, no money for rent. Nothing. Please help ASAP.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here are some agencies to try on Monday for rent help in Riverside County. Some will cover Moreno Valley too. Also, if they sent you a 3 day notice, that is the same thing as eviction. There is unfortunately no way any agency will ever approve funds in 3 days (even if an agency has money to give), so you should start to prepare to vacate. Look for shelters, friends, etc. Also, if you have no income coming in, how do you expect to pay rent and bills the following months? A Riverside agency will never agree to just continue to give you money month and and month out if you have no plan, no money to become self-sufficient, etc. While it may not want to be what you want to here, it is the fact and you need to prepare to lose your home and gain stability. Good luck. Here is more information on programs for you. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html

Summaryj wrote:My names is summary Jackson and I live in Moreno Valley CA and I really need help paying my rent. They send me a 3 day notice and I pretty sure next is eviction. Can you please help me?
I have a 1 year old baby and I'm doing it myself. I got really sick and my doctor put me on a medical leave and I don't really have an income coming in and I can't afford my apartment and my fiancé has a really bad job. We just really need help we have nothing. No car, no money for rent. Nothing. Please help ASAP.
Charity Crawford

Post by Charity Crawford »

Good Morning,
I need emergency help paying my rent ($900), I am actively looking for a job that allows me flexibility with my son since my husband passed away almost 4 years ago. I am also only down to $3 as of right now and need money to get to Dr's offices for my heart condition that has been causing me to pass out. I have been in the hospital twice this week from fainting.
But the emergency help with rent is number one need. I am 40 years old and have 80 and 60% blockage in my arteries. My Dr has set up an angiogram for Monday in Madison and Dr appointment in Vanderveldt on the 27th and have no idea how I will get there with only $3. Is there any way there is some help that I can get or refer me to someone that can help me with my rent in this emergency.