Pregnant & in need for stuff for my baby

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
fulani85
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Pregnant & in need for stuff for my baby

Post by fulani85 »

I am in dire need I just moved to Seattle, Washington and I am 8months pregnant due to give birth the end of next month and I do not have anything what so ever for my unborn. Not even a car seat to put him in in order for me to leave the hospital with him after I give birth or a crib for him to sleep in, I also need diapers, formula, etc. Please if anyone out there has information about where I can go or what charities that I can contact that will be able to help me out with the essential stuff that my unborn son would need once he is born. Kindly please let me know thanks.And also charities that will help me pay deposit or rent in order for me to get my own place.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Pregnant & in need for stuff for my baby

Post by Admin »

Here are programs for Seattle and King County Washington. Several charities and non-profits can be found in the link below, at bottom. But some other agencies to try to call for help with bills ,rent, etc include:
Central Area Motivation Program (C.A.M.P.) (206) 812-4940
El Centro De La Raza (206) 329-9442
Solid Ground (206) 694-6805
Neighborhood House, Inc. (206) 461-8430

Allo of these places may either offer their own financial assistance, or they should be able to redirect you towards where to go or who to call in Seattle area.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ogram.html
fulani85

Post by fulani85 »

Thanks so much for the links and telephone numbers I will definitely check it out
Kelley

Post by Kelley »

I am disabled, and just had a baby 2 years ago and now I am pregnant again. I only get 721 a month from SSI and I am homeless. I have nowhere to go and my only vehicle just broke down, transmission went out, so I'm also in need of a vehicle.
My son was born with whole in heart and has to have surgery and have to keep canceling his appointment and also he is due for shots at his pediatrician hardhat also I have to keep rescheduling, and have no family to help me at. I will also need stuff for my soon to be baby in about 6 months. Also I am really in emergency need of housing, and vehicle, instead of emailing me cause I really barely have access to computers, would you please call me. If you can't reach anyone at the time you call, you can leave a message on all those numberless help! I don't know what to do and my son and soon to be baby doesn't deserve to being living like this, he deserves stuff and a lot better life. I appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are currently pregnant, then there is both financial assistance available as well as "supplies". Both can be effective in getting your baby and you in the right place pre-birth. They can help you apply for WIC vouchers for formula, find cribs, and much more. Note that these do focus on women that are pregnant, so you need to fall into that category. Learn more on financial help for pregnant women.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hello
Run the Saint Bernadette Diaper bank in Louisville KY and Alabama had a lady contract me from Bowling green KY. She is pregnant, unemployed and is getting ready to get evicted from her home. Unfortunately at this time we do not have the resources or connections in Bowling green to be able to help her. Can you please send me some information on how she can get help and contact information that I can pass on to her.
Thank you for your help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are places for baby supplies that maybe the lady can contact. Diapers, cribs, and many other supplies and free baby stuff may be passed out.
Adam wrote:Hello
Run the Saint Bernadette Diaper bank in Louisville KY and Alabama had a lady contract me from Bowling green KY. She is pregnant, unemployed and is getting ready to get evicted from her home.
Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Hello, my name is Tisha and I'm a single  mother of 5 and pregnant again. I'm finding myself to be in a financial struggle at the moment and I'm in need of help with Christmas and possibly baby stuff. I'm working for another week but I'm barely making it as is. Monday December 10th I'm scheduled to be induced due to pregnancy conditions that won't allow me to carry my baby past 37 weeks. My head has been spinning trying to figure out ways to do everything
I'm currently sleeping on my brother’s couch, I've only been able to get a car seat for the baby, I have no vehicle and no financial or emotional support other than what I'm receiving from my brother which isn't a lot due to him being laid off of work for the winter. I live in Wilmington Ohio zip code 45177. If you could point me in the direction of help for more baby supplies for a pregnant woman I would greatly appreciate it.           Tisha
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Tisha,
It sounds like you got pregnant but have no financial stability. Hopefully that changes for the sake of the kid. As the child is the one who is hurt/suffers....child being born into poverty.
Regardless, we have some programs that may help you. Look here for free diapers and wipes for your kids. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... apers.html
Derrick wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:59 am Hello, my name is Tisha and I'm a single  mother of 5 and pregnant again.  Tisha