Work transportation programs

State and local government assistance programs.
Pillsbury
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Work transportation programs

Post by Pillsbury » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:24 pm

HELLO, I recently just move to Bogalusa Louisiana which is in Washington parish in September, and I recently just got a job at Outback Steakhouse and I don’t have transportation to get there now, the only ride I knew move to Texas and I don’t know anybody or my way around Bogalusa yet. I know in Arkansas they had transportation van to take you to work and pick you up if you receive any kind of assistance from them. I need to know how to get assistance in that department, seeking help.

Allied1

Re: Work transportation programs

Post by Allied1 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:31 pm

I need help to pay for my rent, electric bill, gas bill, help to get registration and insurance on vehicle and some used tires. The car issues are preventing me from getting a job. I've been putting air every single day in my tires. I need help with a lot, but anything that will help me pay will help me a lot. I'm currently looking for a job in Seattle so I hope I do find one this week and start next week. I need help just this once. Mainly the rent so we don't become homeless. Thank you.

Greeny

Post by Greeny » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:34 am

We need help with rent and other bills. I recently was incarcerated and have been trying to turn my life around since being released and am now in Joliet Illinois. I am backed up on all my bills, including rent and I am scared I am going to get evicted soon. I am living the right way for the first time in years but I am struggling to find work lately which is mainly caused by my lack of reliable transportation because I lost my vehicle. Are there any work programs for ex prisoners?

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:18 pm

There are numerous work training programs in Illinois. Some of them are for ex prisoners as well. But it will be more difficult. So if you have a job search going you would be more likely to get help with those bills and rent. Anyhow, find more details on the employment reosurces in Illinois.