Looking for school supplies and clothes in Fort Worth TX area

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
Xaxman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Looking for school supplies and clothes in Fort Worth TX area

Post by Xaxman »

My name is Tony and I am a school counselor in the North Texas area Fort Worth ISD. May I use your website as a resource on my virtual page for parents who need assistance with school supplies and uniforms? As it has a good list and want to be sure I say that and that I will be sharing it. I'm trying to find places that would donate school supplies and uniforms to our school in Fort Worth or places in North Texas but it's been kind of difficult. However your website has a lot of information that would be very helpful to parents and the school staff.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Looking for school supplies and clothes in Fort Worth TX area

Post by Admin »

Hi Tony,
We have multiple programs listed for school supplies in Dallas as well as Fort Worth / Tarrant County. Feel free to list them on your page, and thank you for asking us first! But yes, we hope the list of resources for school supplies helps your students in Fort Worth, and the list is here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... plies.html
Xaxman wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:34 am My name is Tony and I am a school counselor in the North Texas area Fort Worth ISD. May I use your website as a resource on my virtual page for parents who need assistance with school supplies and uniforms? As it has a good list and want to be sure I say that and that I will be sharing it. I'm trying to find places that would donate school supplies and uniforms to our school in Fort Worth or places in North Texas but it's been kind of difficult. However your website has a lot of information that would be very helpful to parents and the school staff.