NEED RENT HELP

Find how to get help with rent
eddysangel18
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

NEED RENT HELP

Post by eddysangel18 »

I live in Clute Texas and after this month I am OUT OF MONEY..I lost my job last Sept because of my arthritis...I applied for disability in Sept and have been turned down 2 times and waitinig on a hearing now...I have been a widow for 12 years and can't draw widows benefits until I turn 60 which I will be in Sept but no check till the end of Oct...so i need my rent paid for Aug,Sept and Oct..Any suggestions as to where to begin...am also going to need help those 3 months with electricity and other bills too..This is really scary..Don't want to be homeless...
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: NEED RENT HELP

Post by Admin »

Galveston County Community Action Council, Inc. may be able to help. The phone number is (409) 765-7878. The services they offer also cover people in Brazoria county Texas.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
eddysangel18 wrote:I live in Clute Texas and after this month I am OUT OF MONEY..I lost my job last Sept because of my arthritis...I applied for disability in Sept and have been turned down 2 times and waitinig on a hearing now...I have been a widow for 12 years and can't draw widows benefits until I turn 60 which I will be in Sept but no check till the end of Oct...so i need my rent paid for Aug,Sept and Oct..Any suggestions as to where to begin...am also going to need help those 3 months with electricity and other bills too..This is really scary..Don't want to be homeless...
Nancyle1

Need rent help in 2 bedroom house

Post by Nancyle1 »

I live in an apartment which is contained in a two (2) family house. I have been living here for over 5 years. I lost my job on July 2009 and been unable to find another since. I have managed to pay my rent up until April of 2010 (so I now owe 3 months). My landlord has now informed me that I have up until August 31 to vacate the premises. Please let me know what rights I have (if any) and were can I go for rental assistance or for obtaining a place to live. I currently live with my wife and kids, none of whom are working. my name is Braulio and i Live in Buffaol
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need rent help in 2 bedroom house

Post by Admin »

Here are several non-profits and other organizations in Buffalo and Erie County NY to call for help. Get help with rent, bills, mortgage, paying debts, and energy bills.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ogram.html

Try calling the Salvation Army / Emergency Family Assistance Program 716) 825-994
Community Action Organization of Erie County, Inc. (716) 881-5150
The Buffalo area Urban League also runs several options 854 -7625

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ogram.html
Nancyle1 wrote:I live in an apartment which is contained in a two (2) family house. I have been living here for over 5 years. I lost my job on July 2009 and been unable to find another since. I have managed to pay my rent up until April of 2010 (so I now owe 3 months). My landlord has now informed me that I have up until August 31 to vacate the premises. Please let me know what rights I have (if any) and were can I go for rental assistance or for obtaining a place to live. I currently live with my wife and kids, none of whom are working. my name is Braulio and i Live in Buffaol
Straahan

Post by Straahan »

Hello, I need assistance in moving into another rental home. The electric bill at our current location is way to much, we can not lock our doors properly, one window has a hole in it and there is no insulation, and windows are 1/4 inch acrylic sheets. Also, there are bare wires showing in the attic, the landlord will not bring the house up to code. We are living on the AR side of Texarkana, and would like to move to the Texas side. Is there any program to assist us pay to move?
lydiabug2014

Post by lydiabug2014 »

Hi this is Sherri from.PittsburghiI lost my job back in sept and I am.needed for help to pay for my rent I'vehhad a lot of health issues with my mom! I've been trying to make ends meet for months! I need 500.00 for rent and I would appricateit a lot! Thank u sherri
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Sherri,
We have information on rent help in Pittsburgh, and this information is available on the main site. For details, try this resource. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html