Tourettes patient

People looking for general financial assistance.
Also look here for programs on the main NHPB site for local financial help.
OnMyWay
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Tourettes patient

Post by OnMyWay »

I'm 20 years old, out on my own, have actively been searching for work since October. My parents have been paying all of my bill since I've been unemployed, but they are unable to continue doing so or to help me with groceries. I do, also take medication for tourettes.
My parents have been paying for that as well. Its not a severe, enough condition to qualify for disability. I also have a roommate who is unemployed as well, with doctor bill due to kidney stone issues. She is 22 years old. I hope there's some kind of temporary assistance that can help us right now.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Tourettes patient

Post by Admin »

You say it is not severe enough for filing disability? But there still may be some financial aid for people with tourettes. There are some non-profits and support groups that may offer some money. Try them for advice.
Also try some of these disability grants, as those can be issued by charities, the government and other groups. But your 22 year old roommate needs a job, as do you. The job market is booming, even for people with limited disabilities such as tourettes.
OnMyWay wrote:I'm 20 years old, out on my own, have actively been searching for work since October. My parents have been paying all of my bill since I've been unemployed, but they are unable to continue doing so or to help me with groceries. I do, also take medication for tourettes.
My parents have been paying for that as well. Its not a severe, enough condition to qualify for disability. I also have a roommate who is unemployed as well, with doctor bill due to kidney stone issues. She is 22 years old. I hope there's some kind of temporary assistance that can help us right now.