Place to stay while I inverview

People looking for general financial assistance.
Also look here for programs on the main NHPB site for local financial help.
Brady12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Place to stay while I inverview

Post by Brady12 »

Gas for my car to be able to go to these job interviews, room to stay with a shower. I have a dog and no shelters will take me. I need a warm shower, I am living in my car with my dog for over 3 weeks. I moved to Reno on a job lead, posting for jobs and getting interviews set up but can't get to them as I am out of money.
Also my car has not moved for over a week out of gas and now battery is dead. It's cold and I need to clean up and get a job so I can make a living again. All I need is a little assistance to go to second interviews in which I know I will be hired if I am able to get there. I am educated and I have never been without work until now and I have used every penny I have to get here and I want to stay and work find housing.
I am 39 and I never ever thought I would be homeless. That's another story as Wells Fargo wrongfully sold my home, I have an attorney working on that case and I have a good case but need 500.00 to hold him for service. Another good reason why I need to get to these job interviews they took my family's home of 12 years that I worked hard for to end up homeless and poor as I worked out of my home as a licensed insurance agent/broker and licensed to care for adult disabilities in my home and monthly income. I lost my home jobs and everything I worked for along with all my kids and my belongings as I was unable to keep up with the payments on my storage units. Please help me I never needed help and I always volunteered to help everyone that needed never ever thinking that one split second you can end up with nothing. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Place to stay while I inverview

Post by Admin »

Try a transitional housing program in San Bernardino. Many people that are seeking a job use this types of centers. They will have showers, laundry rooms, and more. Many even coordinate transportation for those job interviews you may have.
Not you will need to pay some of your income for the benefit of using this service. Find how the shelters and transitional housing in San Bernardino can provide you a place to stay and other support.
Flower12

Re: Place to stay while I inverview

Post by Flower12 »

My husband has been seeking work for a little while now and I just lost my job of 3 years recently. I have pending job interviews and call backs but we are struggling to meet our needs. We need help before we lose our place. We need things like groceries and utility bills and even rent. I'm just looking for anything or anyone who can help so we don't lose our home.