Need emergency help with homelessness...Family of 6+1 SmPet

The main NHPB site has more information on local rent assistance programs.
snow525
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need emergency help with homelessness...Family of 6+1 SmPet

Post by snow525 »

I was ill 2weeks ago. I just move to a new state with no family and so much is happening. I have not yet settled. I'm struggling to make ends meet. My 5 months here have been back and forth to children's hospital, blood transfusion, knee injury after knee surgery, yes, and have deleted my last $11k emergency fund trying to keep me and the kids above the waters. I'm 36, I have 5 children, divorce and single, live in a hotel and already 2 nights behind today and their needing their money or lock us out and my phone is off. I DESPERATELY NEED $345 TO KEEP A ROOF FOR TONIGHT TO PAYDAY. My income is slowly increasing, but I am completely financially depleted until Friday, Oct. 31 and that check is already insufficient. My October essential expenses are now (-) by $1,587 and $1343 for November. I was encouraged to share my story here and pray I'll touch the right people. God knows, I am not looking for a hand out, just a hand up.

I have been struggling since my car accident in July of 2009, pulled myself out of therapy I needed, and still need, to work and fight to keep hold of my children. They're doing an awesome job in school, although I know being moved 6xs in 5 years and in 3 States and still not back in a home is a lot on them. I finally have the opportunity to financially afford us a healthy lifestyle, with my daughter's health strengthening, to finally focus, but I am so far behind, drowning in debt, never owning a credit card. My bills have been late every month, I have no more savings and really suffering emotionally on my own. We realky need a home, something bigger. I can't break because they are watching and asking questions. They noticed EVERYTHING!!! I'm staying in faith and asking God to increase my territory, my strength to keep going, and wisdom to get through.

Please sow into this $2,930 for us. We really need this, I need this.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need emergency help with homelessness...Family of 6+1 Sm

Post by Admin »

What state? Unfortunately without more details on your location, our reply needs to be general. Maybe explore the information we have on low income resources, which will touch upon housing and shelter. They also give advice on medical care and related challenges that you may be faced with, and locate the resources for the low income. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html