Single mom needs help and I have no income

People looking for general financial assistance.
Also look here for programs on the main NHPB site for local financial help.
Liam1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Single mom needs help and I have no income

Post by Liam1 »

I have in closed bills that need assistance with, I've been currently out of work because of Covid, my place of work got * down for awhile and recently closed again. I'm a single mother with no other income at all. I am over due on my bills from not being able to work because of COVID. I have had it 3 times now as I can't avoid people if I want to make money. Any help would be very much needed. Since I am sick with no income I really need every thing paid for, for me and my kids. Thank you Katherine
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Single mom needs help and I have no income

Post by Admin »

Hi Katherine
We have, on the main site, both job programs and roles for single moms as well as details on grants. Both may be options for you, but look here for the grants. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... moms_.html
Also, be sure to look into PPE and do not be "afraid" to wear masks, etc. Just because the worst of COVID is of course done, it still can't get people sick.
Liam1 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:30 am I have bills that need assistance with, I've been currently out of work because of Covid, my place of work got * down for awhile and recently closed again. I'm a single mother with no other income at all. I am over due on my bills from not being able to work because of COVID. I have had it 3 times now as I can't avoid people if I want to make money. Any help would be very much needed. Since I am sick with no income I really need every thing paid for, for me and my kids. Thank you Katherine