Where to get financial help after leaving alcohol recovery center?

Commentary on charities and assistance programs offered.
NHPB has many charity programs listed, and find help from a charity.
Liam
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Where to get financial help after leaving alcohol recovery center?

Post by Liam »

I am a single father of two boys that I raised myself. I have worked over 20 years straight as a butcher and raised my boys by myself. I am 4 months behind on my rent and facing a disconnect for electricity. I have been in treatment for a substance abuse problem that stems from my line of work, the nature of being a butcher has helped me develop the substance alcohol abuse problem I have. However I went to a treatment center for recovery. It's a career that can give a person nightmares and PTSD just to name a few things butchers suffer from.
I just left in patient now just go to outpatient counseling center for ongoing treatment for my alcohol addiction. I need help catching up my bills so I can have a chance at being able to sustain my families well being again. I need help financially and I have been fighting my substance problem in a treatment center. Please help me.
Pantene

Re: Where to get financial help after leaving alcohol recovery center?

Post by Pantene »

Needing all info possible. Trying to keep our heads above water after leaving rehab and being between jobs. Children are in the home. I'm doing the best I can but I am behind on everything as I fell behind while dealing with my alcohol addiction. Currently the only income is myself alone providing for my family. My husband is no help for the situation, we are separated therefor his choice in refusing to help at all.
All info appreciated. I am trying heap for electric. They helped me once before.
My mortgage is 3 months behind, water 2 Months, electric 2 months. Literally everything. I have never been in this situation.
Thanks for any info available. Would greatly appreciate it!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Where to get financial help after leaving alcohol recovery center?

Post by Admin »

Hi,
Well good for you for going to rehab, trying to get better, etc. It is unFortunate that open leaving treatment you are starting behind, but we do have some places in which maybe you can get some money from. Find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... money.html
As it sounds like you need to ramp up to get money quickly, so we hope those resources help you.

Pantene wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 9:08 am Needing all info possible.
All info appreciated. I am trying heap for electric. They helped me once before.
My mortgage is 3 months behind, water 2 Months, electric 2 months. Literally everything. I have never been in this situation.
Thanks for any info available. Would greatly appreciate it!