Immediate rent assistance in San Antonio Texas

State and local government assistance programs.
mstyoung50
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Immediate rent assistance in San Antonio Texas

Post by mstyoung50 »

Does anyone know of any place that helps with rental assistance in San Antonio Texas that is taking applicants? I have tried Sam ministries and catholic charities and many others. They all tell me to call back at the end of July because their appointments are all full. I have been in my apt for 5 years and never paid my rent late. But I lost my job and unemployment has not been extended and I have also been medically disabled. I need help this month and assistance would be appreciated. Thank you and god bless!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Immediate rent assistance in San Antonio Texas

Post by Admin »

Immediate rent help in San Antonio and Bexar County may be found at the following
Community Service Program 210-207-7830
Another local agency is the Madonna Neighborhood Center is the 432-2374.
Also, rent help may be received from Houston Salvation Army 352-2000
There are a few other charities and non-profits at the link below. call them all. Ask for help. Or if they do not have funding, ask them for another list of references.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rogra.html
mstyoung50 wrote:DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY PLACE THAT HELPS WITH RENTAL
ASSISTANCE IN SAN ANTONIO TEXAS THAT IS TAKING APPLICANTS? I HAVE TRIED SAM MINISTRIES AND CATHOLIC CHARITIES AND MANY OTHERS. THEY ALL TELL ME TO CALL BACK AT THE END OF JULY BECAUSE THEIR APPTS ARE ALL FULL. I HAVE BEEN IN MY APT FOR 5 YEARS AND NEVER PAID MY RENT LATE. BUT I LOST MY JOB AND UNEMPLOYMENT HAS NOT BEEN EXTENDED AND I HAVE ALSO BEEN MEDICALLY DISABLED. I NEED HELP THIS MONTH AND ASSISTANCE WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!
Moochie

Post by Moochie »

Inquiry Description:
I need assistance with housing ASAP. Bexar County Housing has low funds and telling me that our contract ends in September. I and my family live at Gardens at San Juan in San Antonio, Texas 78207.
We just overcame being homeless and would hate to end up being homeless again. I am a full time student and starting internship at the local College. I am very low income family, where I am in need of emergency assistance for housing assistance. Please get back at me ASAP. I really appreciate you reading my email. Have a pleasant week.
Sincerely
Yousef

Post by Yousef »

Hello my name is Guillermina. I am a pregnant mother and a mother of a 10 year old in San Antonio. I have applied for a house for rent and I'm looking to get help pay my deposit and 1st month rent. I need it immediately as they should let me know if I'm approved by Monday or Tuesday... We are in an emergency they are kicking us out of where we at... My in laws they thought by now I had my own place but it was hard getting a job to meet my needs of picking my daughter of school and then I found a job in San Antonio and they start playing with my hours. I had to keep telling them I need full time not no part time so they finally started giving me those hours after the holidays so don't really have a lot save due to bills I have to pay in San Antonio and stuff I need to buy for my daughter and for me...
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Guillermina
If you have a kid, are pregnant again, and sill need rent help and other aid, that is a bad combo. You need to make a drastic change in your decisions and life. But as far as the rent payment help itself, look here for resources for San Antonio.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html
Yousef wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:11 am Hello my name is Guillermina. I am a pregnant mother and a mother of a 10 year old in San Antonio.