Need to pay for a drivers license but can't

State and local government assistance programs.
SandyMacd
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need to pay for a drivers license but can't

Post by SandyMacd »

I am in desperate need of assistance getting my driver's license but I owe almost 20k in Virginia and my country doesn't do payment plans. I need help bad, do you know of any place that helps? I don't mind paying it back but no one has approved me for that kind of loan. I'm 29 years old semi limited income because no one will hire me without one. I don't know what to do any help with give me hope. Thank you.
Santa
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need to pay for a drivers license but can't

Post by Santa »

Hi, we are a low income family that live in Tempe, Arizona. 85282 and does not have a drivers license. Struggling to keep our household afloat and to get the money to pay for a drivers license. What we are searching for is any assistance programs when it comes to housing need. (I.e. assistance with renting cost) I have scoured the web looking for any outlet in this our most desperate time of need. With bills piling up and not enough resources to cover all of cost. I’m reaching out to see if there is anyone that can help at least with just helping keep a roof over our family’s head and paying for the drivers license. I appreciate any information/ or direction that I can take to help my family. Thank you, and god bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sometimes a community action agency can help. Try the Tempe Community Action Agency. If you are a low income, and need that drivers license for work, then sometimes some funds may be there. Or some referrals. Try them.
Santa wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:35 am Hi, we are a low income family that live in Tempe, Arizona. 85282 and does not have a drivers license.
Omni

Post by Omni »

Hello, My name is Ray. I am currently living in my RV at National Park campgrounds in the kettle falls area even though my drivers license is expired and I need to pay for a new license. I have very little money left and would like some advice on how I might be able to get back on my feet. I need to find work without having a fixed address and a place to park my RV and eventually, affordable housing.
I have never been in this situation before. A recent divorce is the primary reason for my current situation. I have no income and I am terrified that I will end up on the street. I am sixty years old and well able to work with a clean driver license and no legal issues and I don't do drugs. I have never been in this situation before or been on any assistance program. I am not used to asking for anything. I need someplace safe and somewhere to start.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Ray,
We do not know where Kettle Falls is. Since you did not say, maybe try a community action agency for information on how to get, or pay for, a drivers license. As long as you need it for work / a job, they may help a little. Learn about community action programs. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html
Omni wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:06 pm Hello, My name is Ray. I am currently living in my RV at National Park campgrounds in the kettle falls area even though my drivers license is expired and I need to pay for a new license.