Large amount of debt

If you need help with paying debt, including credit cards, car loans and medical debt.
Also look here for the main NHPB site and programs that help reduce debt.
Maxie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Large amount of debt

Post by Maxie »

Dear sir or madam, Due to an (extremely!) big downturn of events, I have a large (for me, anyway) amount of debts (for yardwork, as well as a payment due to a law service {because of a suspicious internet activity on my account}, as well as some medical issues {$25.00-eye exam}, and a checking account {see lawyer, above} that is in threat of being closed. This last problem threatens to bring needed monies to $500.00. After exhausting every other avenue of either raising capital or seeking monies, bring me to using this forum. If you have anyone or any organization that can even a loan that can cover this, I would be sorely grateful! sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Large amount of debt

Post by Admin »

Hi Maxie!
A loan to pay off existing debt? So want to consolidate it? if so, be sure the interest rate is lower, you have a plan to repay the money, and take other steps. We have details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... loans.html

Maxie wrote: After exhausting every other avenue of either raising capital or seeking monies, bring me to using this forum. If you have anyone or any organization that can even a loan that can cover this, I would be sorely grateful! sincerely,