help with rent

Find how to get help with rent
kbinder29
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

help with rent

Post by kbinder29 »

Help with my first months rent . My family and I just moved in on the 16Th and I lost my job on the 18th and we are lost . I have never asked for help but lord knows I need it . Its hard to look at your kids knowing you have no where to go. Any thing will help please 799 is ower rent total we have 0 . My cell phone will be off any day praying and hoping
helper

Re: help with rent

Post by helper »

The federal government Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program (HPRP) can help you pay for security deposits, first months rent, and even your basic rent for up to two years if you qualify. Usually community action agencies run the programs in your county or state. Here is a good resource to find your community action agency, and then contact them.

http://www.communityactionpartnership.c ... Itemid=188
Winston
anti spam: Blue

Post by Winston »

I was wrongly fired from my job last month in Kent WA.. I'm currently moving in with a friend but have no money to pay my last months rent. It’s Christmas and I have no money and because I was fired my previous employer is currently fighting my unemployment claim.

My rent is due in 10 days.. July is the last month on my lease. I told them I was not going to sign another year lease and I'm currently in the process of moving in with a friend who is willing to let me stay for free till I find a new job.

My rent is $688 but I only have $48 to my name. I only need help with July and have tried to borrow the money but haven't been successful and now I'm very worried. I have perfect rental history and this could effect my rating and chances to get into a new place once I find another job.

I friend told me about the Red Cross so I'm here asking for any assistance or referral for help.. I live in the apartments in Kent WA.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The red Cross won't help with regular rent payments. Maybe they would in a time if disaster. But there are other places to try in King County, which is where Kent appears to be. in fact, dozens of agencies offer some form of emergency rental assistance, in particular if an eviction is imminent. Those agencies and programs are listed on the main site, under the King County rental assistance programs.
Chesney

Post by Chesney »

I really need help with my rent. I am about to be evicted from my home and I have a 4 month old daughter and I am not from here. I have nowhere to go I am employed but I don't get many hours. Can you please help me? Can you please email me back? Or you can call. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We can't help you, but we have a list of agencies, charities, and programs right on the site. Maybe they can assist by issuing support such as advice or legal aid, among other options. There are hundreds of places to try, and find rent help.
Chesney wrote:I really need help with my rent. I am about to be evicted from my home and I have a 4 month old daughter and I am not from here. I have nowhere to go I am employed but I don't get many hours. Can you please help me? Can you please email me back? Or you can call. Thank you.