Unpaid credit card and medical debts

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Closedcaption
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Unpaid credit card and medical debts

Post by Closedcaption » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:15 pm

I have a $1600.00 car repair that is more than I have to my name. I had a major back surgery in December and have $1200.00 in unpaid medical expenses and debts. I have $15,899.17 in credit card debt in collections and its very close to garnishment of my wages. I would pay off all my debts including the rest of my car $2645.75. I also need to move by November due to landlord selling house, I rent the basement for $600.00.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Unpaid credit card and medical debts

Post by Admin » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:02 pm

We have extensive information on programs for credit card and medical debts. We always recommend to start with a non-profit to reduce any fees that may be involved. Also, hospitals and medical bills are usually easier to deal with then credit card companies. They offer more flexibility and payment plans, mostly because they don't want bad publicity. Here are some of our main resources. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _debt.html

Rinaldi

Re: Unpaid credit card and medical debts

Post by Rinaldi » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:09 pm

Hi,
Request information please for finding a case worker in Ankeny Iowa.
Also, if you have any Grant's and or voucher's available for unpaid credit card and medical debts?
Thank you very much for your time and consideration regarding.
Look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience please?