Never received a federal stimulus grant

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Santa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Never received a federal stimulus grant

Post by Santa »

Hey, my name is Marquita. I'm 22 years old. Me and my 8 year old son become homeless today. I have no money. I lost my job and I never received no federal refund, stimulus grant check or unemployment. I called all the shelters and they are all full. We don't have anything and I need help more than anything. please help me get the stimulus grant.
Colleen

Re: Never received a federal stimulus grant

Post by Colleen »

My grandmother is 96 years old with a yearly income of $13,000. She never received a stimulus grant though her income qualified her. has lived in the same apartment for over 35 years. Now her new landlord keeps raising her rent. Unfortunately the apartment isn't rent stabilized but even pooling all our money together we can't afford her rent. She lives in Brooklyn, NY and I'm looking for legal help, advice on getting federal stimulus grant, or any programs that can help her. Thank you for your help.
Flavor

Post by Flavor »

I have been unemployed since 3/13/20 and are unable to get out and find a new job.  I have been denied unemployment benefits and have not received my  stimulus payment grant. I'm in fear of losing everything including myself.
Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The US treasury department and IRS all have information on this. Did you follow their guidelines? Now of course we can't speak to why you did not get stimulus beyond that. But maybe look into free legal assistance in applying for government assistance.
There is a nationwide firm of lawyers and attorneys that can assist - maybe they can help with stimulus questions.
Girl34

Post by Girl34 »

This is Shelley, how are you doing? My fiancé is starting to get better slowly and improving a lot, but we missed a stimulus grant. We both don't have jobs yet do to covid 19 and my fiancé injury. We been supporting each other with the stimulus money and our extra money for unemployment but it’s starting to run out and we never got the third federal stimulus grant. He applied for disability waiting to hear back. I was wondering is there a way you can help us out with rent for October. Have a nice Roshana. Thank you looking forward to hearing from you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry, some people never got a stimulus check, but it is usually because of their income. But we have other options out there, and find free money and details on how to get it.
Maybe the programs we have listed can help you get by?
RonnieSmith

Post by RonnieSmith »

To whom it may concern, I am a 58 year old male, that has always been employed, but importunely, was released February of this year,. I also not received a federal stimulus grant from COVID. I Did receive unemployment benefits until 08/31/23. Found part time work in March of this year, but was let go November of this year, reason being, did not meet introductory period requirements. I rent a room at the moment, and could use some rental assistance since my stimulus grant did not come in. As don't know where else to turn to, as I am still looking for employment, thank you and looking forward to hearing from you. Manuel.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear that Manuel. Since you need rental assistance for the room you rent, there are charities and local, state programs to try for a grant too. Read about them here at rent payment help from a grant.
RonnieSmith wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:18 am I rent a room at the moment, and could use some rental assistance since my stimulus grant did not come in. As don't know where else to turn to, as I am still looking for employment, thank you and looking forward to hearing from you. Manuel.