Truck was stolen

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Luke Bryan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Truck was stolen

Post by Luke Bryan »

Good morning, Yesterday I had my paid off Truck stolen, shortly after I was served with an eviction notice shortly afterwards. I am now working after being laid off about 6 months ago and have been for the past 2 weeks, I had to pay for food and my other vehicle I use for work and need a grant. I was going to sell my truck to pay the rent. That now is no longer viable with a court date approaching in 6 days.
Any recommendations would be heeded since my truck was stolen. Thank you for your time and information in regards to emergency situations like mine. I am still worried. I have already tried the Catholic Church in Tempe and Tempe Community Action for a grant since last month with no success, I am told they both have a lack in funding at the moment. Thank you again and God bless.  : Best Regards, Charles
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Truck was stolen

Post by Admin »

You were going to sell you truck to get money, then it just so happens it was stolen at that exact moment? Seems like bad luck or something else going on with that story. Did the police investigate and have evidence of it? Anyhow, there are other community action agencies. Such as Glendale Community Action. Maybe they can help you with your housing and other needs.
Luke Bryan wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:33 am Good morning, Yesterday I had my paid off Truck stolen, shortly after I was served with an eviction notice shortly afterwards. I am now working after being laid off about 6 months ago and have been for the past 2 weeks, I had to pay for food and my other vehicle I use for work and need a grant. I was going to sell my truck to pay the rent. That now is no longer viable with a court date approaching in 6 days.
Any recommendations would be heeded since my truck was stolen. Thank you for your time and information in regards to emergency situations like mine. I am still worried. I have already tried the Catholic Church in Tempe and Tempe Community Action for a grant since last month with no success, I am told they both have a lack in funding at the moment. Thank you again and God bless.  : Best Regards, Charles
Cream

Post by Cream »

I am disabled and my truck was stolen, causing me to struggle and now I need of one-time rent assistance to prevent eviction.  I had an emergency with my vehicle last month that has thrown a monkey wrench into my budget.  I do receive SSD.  I can afford the rent just looking for help this one time grant to prevent me from getting evicted because of the unplanned emergency with my truck when it was stolen.  I live in Rochester, New York.  The place is the right size for me to maintain.  Because I am disabled moving would provide a burden to me because of my limitations.  If I can get grant assistance with this month, I will be back on track.  If you are unable to help due to my struggles do to the stolen truck, can you point me in the direction of someone who can?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Have you reported stolen truck to the police? Do you have proof. As any charity, or law firm, you seek help from will want proof, such as police report, etc. Then, look here for free legal representation near you.
Cream wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 11:47 am I am disabled and my truck was stolen, causing me to struggle