Grant for everything

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Rperry
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Grant for everything

Post by Rperry »

Hello, I live in Paragould, AR. I am currently unemployed and seeking
employment. I and my 3 kids live in my mother’s house. And my fiancé
lives with his friend since there is not much room here.
He works and
brings home 340/week. I was trying to find out if there was any way I
could get assistance/grant to get me, my fiancé, and kids into a
House. All we need is 1st months’ rent, deposit and get utilities
turned on. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.
Dpeddi1981
anti spam: Blue

Re: Grant for everything

Post by Dpeddi1981 »

It may not cover the full cost but you may be able to get one time tanf of 1000 or 1500 idr what the amount is exactly but you apply at the dhs office (same as for food stamps)
Good luck hun wishing the best for you and your family!
Sylvia Harris

Post by Sylvia Harris »

My fiancé and I are currently struggling to pay bills and needs a grant to pay for everything. I lost my job and I'm working hard to find another, and right now we're basically borrowing from Peter to pay Paul, only paying the most past due bill to keep it from getting shut off and at each other's throats from the stress of it all. We've never asked for help before, but now is not the time to be prideful or hard headed, we could REALLY use some help from a grant. Would you be able to give me a few phone numbers to call and help point me in the right direction to get a grant to pay for all our bills and everything else? It would be very, very much appreciated. Through all of this, our 15 month old son is getting the worst end of it all. He has to listen to his parents fight and argue and he's barely making it by on the necessities needed to keep him fed. This would mean the world to us, to have a little bit of help, just this one time, until I can get back to working and build a solid foundation for my family. Thank you so much for your time and possible consideration. God Bless!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Grants do not pay for everything. In fact, what people think of as "grants" often do not exist...as often people think it is free money.
We have phone numbers of places to try. Find financial assistance in New Mexico. A combination of financial aid and other support may be given.

Sylvia Harris wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:57 am My fiancé and I are currently struggling to pay bills and needs a grant to pay for everything. I lost my job and I'm working hard to find another, and right now we're basically borrowing from Peter to pay Paul, only paying the most past due bill to keep it from getting shut off and at each other's throats from the stress of it all. We've never asked for help before, but now is not the time to be prideful or hard headed, we could REALLY use some help from a grant. Would you be able to give me a few phone numbers to call and help point me in the right direction to get a grant to pay for all our bills and everything else? It would be very, very much appreciated. Through all of this, our 15 month old son is getting the worst end of it all. He has to listen to his parents fight and argue and he's barely making it by on the necessities needed to keep him fed. This would mean the world to us, to have a little bit of help, just this one time, until I can get back to working and build a solid foundation for my family. Thank you so much for your time and possible consideration. God Bless!
Rudiger

Post by Rudiger »

My name is Josephine and I'm enquiring about assistance with everything. I need a grant for rent and bills and also car repair in Charlotte NC.
I'm a mother of 4 working part time and Living in a 2 bedroom home and in need of something else as this home is old and falling apart and we need space. I am just struggling and not sure if there is help out there from a so called everything grant. Also my transmission went out on my only car so now transportation is an issue. If anyone knows of any programs available please let me know. It's truly appreciated and have a blessed day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, that is everything! Maybe try a free personal grant. Find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html
They can help with hardships, bills, and more.
Rudiger wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:34 am My name is Josephine and I'm enquiring about assistance with everything. I need a grant for rent and bills and also car repair in Charlotte NC.