Heating bills

How to save money, tips, and advice.
Martin10
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Heating bills

Post by Martin10 »

Our heating bill is so high every month. We are frequently behind and get shut off notices every couple months. We just can't afford to pay it and need to somehow reduce it. We did get shut off once last year and had to stat a new billing account so that we could get the service turned back on. We have 3 kids, 2 adults living in a 3 bedroom, 2 story apartment. The building is about 8 years old so it has up to date weatherizing and such. We need help to 1: pay the bill, and 2: learn ways to save on power and help our kids to be conscience of saving heat.
hernandez

Re: Heating bills

Post by hernandez »

Hello,
My sister in law lives in Snook, Texas in Burleson County and needs help getting her electricity turned on. She owes 266.24 and cannot get heat until it is paid. We have a huge cold front coming through and I am very worried for her. We have called many places, and resources are tapped out. I am reaching out for any help you may be able to give for electric and heating bills! My name is Amber and her name is Crystal. Thank you in advance for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Heating bills

Post by Admin »

No matter where you live, there are utility bill assistance programs. They offer savings, discounts, weatherization and other aid. Get details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html