hard worker cut hours need help paying rent

Find how to get help with rent
shardall
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

hard worker cut hours need help paying rent

Post by shardall »

I am a mother of 2 from Florida been working since the age of 15 now working as a HHA. bussiness is very slow was working 6 days a week now working 3 days a week looking for help to pay my rent do in one know of a company that will help. live in broward County Ft.Lauderdale Fl 33068
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: hard worker cut hours need help paying rent

Post by Admin »

Contact the Broward Regional Health Planning Council, Inc. They run a rent assistance program that was created by the federal government stimulus program. The program can provide up to 18 months of rent help, money for utility bills, and much more housing aid. (954) 561-9681
Here is a link for more information and services in Broward County FL

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prog.html
BobbyJones

Post by BobbyJones »

Hello, I live in Richmond VA. I lost my job April 12th wrongfully and having a hard time finding employment. I am actively looking and have had several interviews and follow up but nothing has come through. I have a child as well as a 600 rent payment due as well as other bills and have exhausted all my options. If someone could please help me that would be such a blessing.
D Robinson

Post by D Robinson »

To whom it may concern,

I'm having a very difficult time paying my rent. I had two consecutive jobs that didn't pay as much as I was told they would. I work as a waiter in Kalamazoo, Michigan. I have finally gotten a waiting job that I make decent money at, but the remaining balance of $834.65 (as of 6/14/14), and the $5/day in late charges is too much to catch up.

I've spoken to the property manager, and they are unwilling to stop charging me late fees, and removing the late fees I've accrued, in order to help me catch up. I was informed yesterday, 6/11/14, that if I cannot bring my balance down, that they'll start the eviction process on the 25th. What can I do/where can I go to get help? I live in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The fact you are working is great and will increase your chance for getting help. As agencies in Kalamazoo want to help people that are working towards self-sufficiency. Do you have any experience to get a job other than waiting tables? There are several agencies and charities to call as well for help, and find programs for paying rent in Kalamazoo.
WorldNews

Post by WorldNews »

1 month's rental assistance. I receive social security disability, but my husband works hard and he is good at his job. Was wrongfully terminated from my job 2 weeks ago. Got temporary assistance from a parent, but she has her own bills and rent to pay.
I Ran into this predicament after I tried to help a female with 4 children from ending up homeless (gave money for rent, we were supposed to get a house together, but she, apparently only stated her predicament to scam me). Is it possible to help?
I applied to several jobs as I was a hard worker, but the most promising one is in Elko, Nevada with the TSA. I, however, need to stave off any eviction attempts, or late payments, for another month or two...at least until I receive my US Passport in the mail and have the opportunity to go to Elko sometime in January (the lead TSO; my future direct supervisor) stated he would telephone me after the holidays with the date and time for my Airport Assessment, etc. which will be in Elko. My rent, here, is $755/month, or 178.10/week and I am paid up until, only the 29th. I do not receive my SDI until the 3rd of March.
My mom may be able to help, a little, but I still have a problem in that the money that I need to cover the cost of rent from the 29th to the 3rd is locked pending an official closure of the bank account initiated by a former employer. I do not even have funds to fax them the information they requested so that they can release my $44. This is tough.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That income should be enough to pay the rent for a place at 755 month. The TSA should also give you career opportunities. So you do have some options out there. And also apply for financial help in the Elko area, and those programs can be found here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ershi.html
WorldNews wrote:1 month's rental assistance. I applied to several jobs as I was a hard worker, but the most promising one is in Elko, Nevada with the TSA. I, however, need to stave off any eviction attempts, or late payments, for another month or two...at least until I receive my US Passport in the mail and have the opportunity to go to Elko sometime in January (the lead TSO; my future direct supervisor) stated he would telephone me after the holidays with the date and time for my Airport Assessment, etc. which will be in Elko. My rent, here, is $755/month, or 178.10/week and I am paid up until, only the 29th. I do not receive my SDI until the 3rd of March.