Need some charity or church based low income housing

Find how to get help with rent
Grandstrand
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need some charity or church based low income housing

Post by Grandstrand »

I am a single mother of two children, I do work full time and do receive child support for both my children. However seems like I can't make the rent on time or at all, so I need some form of charitable housing. I have did the low income to find out I make too much, I haven’t been picked for any of the middle class income. I get need a little help for right now until I can move out of where am staying now being that the rent goes up every year.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need some charity or church based low income housing

Post by Admin »

Well, not sure if there is a unit near you, but Mercy Housing is a faith based charity that may help single parents, children, and others. They also assist seniors too. Note, they will charge some minimal rent, so your income will need to support that, but they may be an option for you, and here is more information on Mercy Housing. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need some charity or church based low income housing

Post by Admin »

Well, when it comes to a church, they often offer one of two things. One may be shelter for a night or two, and the other can be emergency rental or financial aid. But these are very localized services, and no two have the same form of assistance. But you can call on them and ask if there is any housing assistance from a church.
Grandstrand wrote:I am a single mother of two children, I do work full time and do receive child support for both my children. However seems like I can't make the rent on time or at all, so I need some form of charitable housing. I have did the low income to find out I make too much, I haven’t been picked for any of the middle class income. I get need a little help for right now until I can move out of where am staying now being that the rent goes up every year.