Hurt during Christmas season

People looking for general financial assistance.
Also look here for programs on the main NHPB site for local financial help.
Gazelle
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Hurt during Christmas season

Post by Gazelle »

Hi, I’m the mother of 3 children.  I have a Husband.  Recently he got hurt at work and now him and I are having a very hard time with Christmas. We have a little girl who is 1 and a little boy named and he is 2 and our oldest is a little girl  and she is 9. I've missed all the toys for tots sign ups due to transportation issues.  I've never had to ask for help especially with Christmas for my children.  If there is anyone in my local area that could help me I'd greatly appreciate it as my husband lost work due to being hurt at work this holiday season. My phone number is and my address is Mount Pleasant PA 15666. Thanks in advance for any help at all.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Hurt during Christmas season

Post by Admin »

sorry that git hurt before the holidays. Yes, too late for Toys for Tots. Maybe try the Greensburg Catholic Charities for help. Maybe they can at least give some free Christmas food or clothes for you, your 3 children and husband.
Gazelle wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:06 am Hi, I’m the mother of 3 children.  I have a Husband.  Recently he got hurt at work and now him and I are having a very hard time with Christmas. We have a little girl who is 1 and a little boy named and he is 2 and our oldest is a little girl  and she is 9. I've missed all the toys for tots sign ups due to transportation issues.  I've never had to ask for help especially with Christmas for my children.  If there is anyone in my local area that could help me I'd greatly appreciate it as my husband lost work due to being hurt at work this holiday season. My phone number is and my address is Mount Pleasant PA 15666. Thanks in advance for any help at all.