Broke ankle and on medical leave

People looking for general financial assistance.
Also look here for programs on the main NHPB site for local financial help.
Flutie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Broke ankle and on medical leave

Post by Flutie »

I am a waiter at Carolina Wings in Raleigh North Carolina. I have broken my ankle and I'm out of work for 6 to 8 weeks. I have no savings as I work day to. My rent is due and I have no way to pay or help from anyone. I don't even know if this is where I am supposed to be writing to ask for help. If anyone can help please contact me and thank you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Broke ankle and on medical leave

Post by Admin »

Needhelppayingbills.com was founded right outside Raleigh in Cary, NC. But same county of Wake. Terrible news about the ankle. Dues Carolina Wings offer short term disability? If so apply. Otherwise try the other assistance programs we have listed for Raleigh and Wake County. The fact you are working is great for your application.
Flutie wrote:I am a waiter at Carolina Wings in Raleigh North Carolina. I have broken my ankle and I'm out of work for 6 to 8 weeks. I have no savings as I work day to. My rent is due and I have no way to pay or help from anyone. I don't even know if this is where I am supposed to be writing to ask for help. If anyone can help please contact me and thank you in advance.