Voucher to get a car from the government

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
Robber12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Voucher to get a car from the government

Post by Robber12 »

Hi, I found this email online and it said I could email here for information on car programs from the government.
I'm looking for assistance with getting a car, the one I have the repairs cost too much for anyone to help me fix. I'm disabled, and I have a very low income and am on government assistance - SSI, EBT, SNAP, etc.
The problem is I can't drive and my girlfriend is disabled but she can. We live in the State of Ohio, in a little town called West Liberty. We can't get to a grocery store or get to anything without driving a car or having a car.
What can you help us find from the government for transportation? Do they have vouchers or benefits?
Thanks for you time, I appreciate this.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Voucher to get a car from the government

Post by Admin »

Well, government car programs are not "technically" from the government. But rather some organizations, that are not government agencies, will help people on benefits get a car for their job. So meaning someone on TANF or SNAP or those other cash type programs may get priority for a car (if there is a car available). Look here for the government car programs. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html
Robber12 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 4:21 am Hi, I found this email online and it said I could email here for information on car programs from the government.
I'm looking for assistance with getting a car, the one I have the repairs cost too much for anyone to help me fix. I'm disabled, and I have a very low income and am on government assistance - SSI, EBT, SNAP, etc.
The problem is I can't drive and my girlfriend is disabled but she can. We live in the State of Ohio, in a little town called West Liberty. We can't get to a grocery store or get to anything without driving a car or having a car.
What can you help us find from the government for transportation? Do they have vouchers or benefits?
Thanks for you time, I appreciate this.