Where are all places to get free food from

Commentary on charities and assistance programs offered.
NHPB has many charity programs listed, and find help from a charity.
Mr_Smith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Where are all places to get free food from

Post by Mr_Smith »

Hi, my name is Sarah, and I am writing you out of pure desperation for food and something to eat.  At 31 years old I am completely lost and need a helping hand. I lost my home, my job, and my child. My husband had lost his job before me and I struggled working 12-14 hour days to get us by. I was an assistant store manager of a high volume Dollar General. I busted my butt and still failed, now I can't even buy food.
I recently got hired into another job that won’t start until Monday. My husband and I have lost a lot of weight from not eating. We consistently go a day or two without food. Our families could only help so much with gas, food, and basic needs. I myself don’t really have family. I have my sister who lives in Nevada. My husband’s family have their own lives and difficulties to deal with.
I'm asking for a helping hand. My car is on its last leg. I'm going through a custody battle. The place where we lay our heads down at night is unstable and unhealthy.
We haven’t eaten today (we ate yesterday morning) and I swear to God every single holiday has been atrocious for the past 2 years. I wake up and go to sleep thinking about a home cooked meal and being stable.
Please help us.
Sarah
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Where are all places to get free food from

Post by Admin »

Hi Sarah
You did not say where you and your husband are, so most programs that give out free food are local by nature. Some even literally focus on a certain neighborhood. But in either case, it is possible to get meals, food boxes and more and find local free food programs.
Mr_Smith wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:19 pm Hi, my name is Sarah, and I am writing you out of pure desperation for food and something to eat.  At 31 years old I am completely lost and need a helping hand.