Cleveland Ohio mom needs school supplies for free

People looking for general financial assistance.
Also look here for programs on the main NHPB site for local financial help.
Oliver
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Cleveland Ohio mom needs school supplies for free

Post by Oliver »

Hello,
My name is Shanna and I live in Cleveland, Ohio. I have a 13 year old son and 14 yr year daughter. I am struggling to pay my bills as I am a single mother. It is just the kids and I. I do work full time however just as most people in today's society I am struggling. I receive no assistance and struggle to pay bills let alone buy groceries.
The school year is approaching quickly and I have most of the school supplies for the kids however I am not able to provide for their new school clothes nor shoes. They desperately need both. Teenagers grow quickly.
If I can please have information in regards to how or where to receive assistance with getting clothes, some more basic school supplies and shoes in Cleveland please that would be great.
I appreciate your time and consideration.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Cleveland Ohio mom needs school supplies for free

Post by Admin »

Hi Shanna,
That is great you started to look early, and there are charities and companies in Cleveland that give out school supplies. There are also clothing closoets you can try for shoes, clothes, and other stuff for your kid. Find details on free school supplies for the low-income in Cleveland.
Oliver wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:28 am Hello,
My name is Shanna and I live in Cleveland, Ohio. I have a 13 year old son and 14 yr year daughter. I am struggling to pay my bills as I am a single mother. It is just the kids and I. I do work full time however just as most people in today's society I am struggling. I receive no assistance and struggle to pay bills let alone buy groceries.
The school year is approaching quickly and I have most of the school supplies for the kids however I am not able to provide for their new school clothes nor shoes.