Help for my kids Christmas :(

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
dedram1979
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help for my kids Christmas :(

Post by dedram1979 »

I just went through some unfortunate circumstances on this past Saturday with my employment, and am currently not working. I was not making much before this happened, so I am not prepared to get my kids anything for Christmas. I need Christmas presents for my 2 children ages 14 (boy) and 4 (girl). They need shoes, clothes, toys, anything is helpful and would be greatly appreciated!! The sizes for my son are: shoes size 9.5 men, pants/shorts 32/30 and medium to large mens shirts/ t-shirt. He also likes video games for his x box 360, mostly basketball and football and action. My daughter loves Dora and Sponge Bob. She wears a size 11 shoe and 5T shirts, 4T-5T pants/shorts. Please, if anyone out there can help me, that would be wonderful! I've called around to try and find additional help, but everything is full and I'm too late. This is an emergency for us, I also need help with other bills but my kids are more important and any help is better than no help at all! Thank you in advance! Have a blessed day!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help for my kids Christmas :(

Post by Admin »

Well, we do not provide gifts or assistance at needhelppayingbills, we just offer information. As far as holiday and Christmas gifts, try this for information on holiday assistance. There are programs like The Angel Giving Tree or Toys For Tots. Some are run by the Salvation Army. Clothes for your child may be available to. If you post or advise on your state we can provide more resources for you.
dedram1979 wrote:I just went through some unfortunate circumstances on this past Saturday with my employment, and am currently not working. I was not making much before this happened, so I am not prepared to get my kids anything for Christmas. I need Christmas presents for my 2 children ages 14 (boy) and 4 (girl). They need shoes, clothes, toys, anything is helpful and would be greatly appreciated!! The sizes for my son are: shoes size 9.5 men, pants/shorts 32/30 and medium to large mens shirts/ t-shirt. He also likes video games for his x box 360, mostly basketball and football and action. My daughter loves Dora and Sponge Bob. She wears a size 11 shoe and 5T shirts, 4T-5T pants/shorts. Please, if anyone out there can help me, that would be wonderful! I've called around to try and find additional help, but everything is full and I'm too late. This is an emergency for us, I also need help with other bills but my kids are more important and any help is better than no help at all! Thank you in advance! Have a blessed day!
dedram1979

Post by dedram1979 »

I'm located in South Carolina, I appreciate any and all resources that you are able to provide me! Thank you so much!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

In addition to the link we provided for holiday assistance, here are programs for South Carolina. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sou ... _prog.html
Midway down the page are local counties and towns in SC. Towards top are more state and regional assistance programs. Call around to places like the Salvation Army, Catholic Charities, and other non-profits.
dedram1979 wrote:I'm located in South Carolina, I appreciate any and all resources that you are able to provide me! Thank you so much!
Wolfman

Post by Wolfman »

I hope this reaches Santa in time Were a family of 4 just moved to Texas in need of Christmas help no family here no job or benefits from state web have no furniture greyhound lost my bags an we just want the kids yo have a great xmas through all the stress of trying yo make it if your still looking to be a blessing can u help us thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Did you try calling the Salvation Army in Texas and ask about the Angel Tree program. this will often have gifts for children and families. The Salvation Army will oftentimes be able to offer holiday meals too around Christmas and/or Thanksgiving, so call them. Also try your local Catholic Charities. Find additional assistance programs in Texas and get details on the programs and services provided to you.
Wolfman wrote:I hope this reaches Santa in time Were a family of 4 just moved to Texas in need of Christmas help no family here no job or benefits from state web have no furniture greyhound lost my bags an we just want the kids yo have a great xmas through all the stress of trying yo make it if your still looking to be a blessing can u help us thanks
CatLady

Post by CatLady »

Hi,
I have 2 kids and have been home unable to work due to a work related injury I sustained on 10/15/2012. My mortgage is now 3 months behind and I thought I was having a workman’s compensation hearing soon but food out today, my attorney NEVER even filed yet. I need help with Christmas. My kids are not going to have anything this year, I am already losing everything. I live in Montgomery county Pennsylvania. Can you please tell me how I can get help with this? I was told today my hearing won’t be for at least a few months. Any info. Is appreciated. Thank you, please respond
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Montgomery County is right outside of Philadelphia, right? If so, then we have Christmas programs for that county. Kids may get free gifts, toys, and parents may receive meals. There are many charities and churches that may be able to help in that area. There may be waiting lists in place though. Get details on Christmas assistance in Montgomery County and Philadelphia.
Indra

Post by Indra »

I would like to help the Devenport family have a wonderful Christmas this year. Their son had an accident on April 15th. This family will not have a Christmas for their kids due to the lack of funds.
On Thursday evening, April 15th he who had just turned 5 on in April was active, fast, fun, loving, curious and had a very strong independent spirit. He had managed to slip away from family members, just for a few moments. Once realizing he was nowhere to be seen, they started looking for him. He was found by his older brother at the bottom of the well in their yard. He jumped in and pulled him out. Although he was able to get a fast response from the family, he had no heartbeat, his air ways were filled with water and food from his dinner.
In the midst of struggling to start CPR due to the water intake, the paramedics arrived and were able to clear his air way on scene and rushed him to the nearest hospital. His heart beat was not fully revived for some time, after six rounds of EPI according the doctor records. The odds were against the son. The doctors said it would take a miracle for him to even make it through the night because he lost up to over 30 minutes of oxygen. Even then he would be brain dead and not make it through the night. Through the prayers and faith the son continued to make good progress. The family lost their jobs due to the timing of the FMLA laws. Unfortunately coming to the end of the rope for paying bills and daily needs. His father has been able to regain a new job that will be starting up within the next month and will be able to provide again soon, but not soon enough. They just need a few more funds to help them so they don't have to go on state aid or loss anything else especially their home. Hr has two older sibling and the mom was forced, but blessed to stay home and care for the son whom has now been diagnosed with cerebral palsy according to the MRI results.
He will need care for the remainder of his life. He continues to amaze the family and all the kids, as well as the doctors with his progress. To help get them through this life changing event. They need help to get them back on their feet again. They have not left the sons side since the accident and the mom learned how to take care of him at home. The son, who is the youngest of the Devenport, is in slow recovery from a brain injury. He was finally able to go home after 6 months and still needs prayers for uncontrollable spasms.
Please consider helping the Devenport 's kids have a wonderful Christmas. They have been through so much in the past.
Thank you,