a blessing hand

The main NHPB site has more information on local rent assistance programs.
lookin4friends
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

a blessing hand

Post by lookin4friends »

about 3 months ago i went into a job change that put me behind on my bills an im almost caught up but now my time has run out and i need help and now that i have a baby do and its just me i really need help.. Cause its just me and fixing to be lil mr... And so im In need of help paying the rest of my rent a total of 700 is left to pay ive tried everything i could think of i have nothing left to pawn and selling what i can on craigslist please i can't be evicted please help im already way past due ill even take suggestions any thing thank you for reading
Admin
Site Admin

Re: a blessing hand

Post by Admin »

If you provide your state our reply can be more effective. While we wait for more information from you, use this link for rental assistance. It is our main gateway to an overview of programs, with links to local state and county agencies. And rely explore that main site for information.
lookin4friends

Post by lookin4friends »

I live in oklahoma.. But i stay in a really small town
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi,
Use this link then for Oklahoma assistance programs. Counties are listed midway down the page, and numerous links go off this page to the Salvation Army, charities, non-profits, etc.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

I moved to Memphis to be with my boyfriend and he ran off with another girl, so we need a hand up. He was the person getting a house for me and the kids because the money I had for a house I had to spend getting my car repaired once I made it here from California. So now me and my kids are living with this girl I met threw my boyfriend, and we need someone to hold our hand to direct us during this time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

good for asking for a hand up and not a hand out. That implies you are willing to get back on your feet. There are places for emergency rent assistance in Memphis that you can try for help. Call on them.
Jonathan wrote:I moved to Memphis to be with my boyfriend and he ran off with another girl, so we need a hand up. He was the person getting a house for me and the kids