Food or formula for my new baby

State and local government assistance programs.
Moochie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Food or formula for my new baby

Post by Moochie »

I am asking for help because I am a 24 year old single mom of a 3 year old boy and I will be having my second baby in September. I can not get enough hours at work to pay my bills or buy food and I am going through a custody battle for my 3 year old and the lawyer needs to be paid. I will need formula, baby clothes, groceries, and more for my small family. I am not sure how I am going to make it through my maternity leave with out working at all.

I have a car loan I pay 225 a month to due to the fact of me having to refinance my loan to retain my lawyer. Car insurance was 123 now because in this state it has gone up it is now 169. I am fortunate enough to be able to have a small room in my grandparents home that I can stay in. I am in this situation due to my spouse having a affair and me having to pick up my life and find away to move on with my little boy and new baby coming. I have never asked for help before, I have always been the one that could help another. Please email me back.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Food or formula for my new baby

Post by Admin »

Try different state and federal food programs. For example, WIC may have formula and offer nutrition for newborns. There is of course SNAP food stamps and others. If you can get help for buying your groceries, it will free up funds for those other bills. Find the government food programs. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
LonelyPeople

Post by LonelyPeople »

I just have a few questions! I am going to be a single mother of a newborn boy in 3 months! I have a place to stay I just need help with clothing, diapers, formula, and little things of that nature. I am not picky I just need anything you can spare. Please contact me ASAP. I am in desperate need of baby formula for my newborn and just need a little help. Please call me. Thank you and God bless you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are contacting you ASAP, and you can find the free baby formula programs on our site. There is everything from charities to pantries and government aid too...namely WIC. Look into applying for your infant.
LonelyPeople wrote:I just have a few questions! I am going to be a single mother of a newborn boy in 3 months! I have a place to stay I just need help with clothing, diapers, formula, and little things of that nature. I am not picky I just need anything you can spare. Please contact me ASAP. I am in desperate need of baby formula for my newborn and just need a little help. Please call me. Thank you and God bless you.