need help mortgage and auto payments

People looking for general financial assistance.
Also look here for programs on the main NHPB site for local financial help.
dbuzbe
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

need help mortgage and auto payments

Post by dbuzbe »

I am in desperate need of help. I have tried everywhere to get my mh/land mortgage and auto loan refinanced to lower the payments to no avail. I recently lost my Mom in Nov of '09 and was her caretaker and had to handle her funeral expenses and still trying to finish handling all her affairs. I have no one to help me with anything. I am single and I work and my job is over 60 miles one way to work every day and I cannot move nor can I quit my job of 34 years. I only have 1 credit card that is maxed out at around $2000. The rest of my bills are the usual not any loans just insurances,, medical, doctors, prescriptions, utilities, phones and all just regular bills. I am on low salary. I only get paid twice a mo. My gas bill just going to and from work each day is apx. at the price gas is at the present is apx. $600 a mo. and I never go anywhere but work and home only if an absolute necessity. I need help quickly. I have tried everything I know. Can someone please tell me or get me the assistance I need??

Doris
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: need help mortgage and auto payments

Post by Admin »

Hi, what state? Sounds like you need some help with multiple bills, and some general assistance. Try the primary site of http://www.needhelppayingbills.com. Then use many of the lists and links in the left margin. You will be able to find programs for getting help with credit card debts, ways to get free prescriptions, even ways to refinance an auto loan or get mortgage and housing help. If you provide your county or state I may be able to direct you towards more specific agencies and resources.
dbuzbe wrote:I am in desperate need of help. I have tried everywhere to get my mh/land mortgage and auto loan refinanced to lower the payments to no avail. I recently lost my Mom in Nov of '09 and was her caretaker and had to handle her funeral expenses and still trying to finish handling all her affairs. I have no one to help me with anything. I am single and I work and my job is over 60 miles one way to work every day and I cannot move nor can I quit my job of 34 years. I only have 1 credit card that is maxed out at around $2000. The rest of my bills are the usual not any loans just insurances,, medical, doctors, prescriptions, utilities, phones and all just regular bills. I am on low salary. I only get paid twice a mo. My gas bill just going to and from work each day is apx. at the price gas is at the present is apx. $600 a mo. and I never go anywhere but work and home only if an absolute necessity. I need help quickly. I have tried everything I know. Can someone please tell me or get me the assistance I need??

Doris