Places for food in Newark NJ

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
Jon123Mac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Places for food in Newark NJ

Post by Jon123Mac »

Good afternoon,
My name is Jaqueline, I am a single mother of a 6 year old. I need food for my family and money to pay all my bills. Due to COVID 19 I am not working since March. As I got sick, and I think long term COVID. My girls has a cancer that she is at risk if she gets COVID too, so I am so scared to go back to the workforce as Newark is so busy and so congested. I was wondering if you can help me by giving food for my daughter as we struggle because I am not working. I live in Newark New Jersey.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Places for food in Newark NJ

Post by Admin »

Hi Jacqueline
There are many places for free food in Newark and quite frankly Essex County - if you are mobile. A pantry will also try to have items for your 6 year old too, like maybe cereal or something. But here is a link to food banks in that Newark NJ region. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tries.html
Jon123Mac wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:05 pm Good afternoon,
My name is Jaqueline, I am a single mother of a 6 year old. I need food for my family and money to pay all my bills. Due to COVID 19 I am not working since March. As I got sick, and I think long term COVID. My girls has a cancer that she is at risk if she gets COVID too, so I am so scared to go back to the workforce as Newark is so busy and so congested. I was wondering if you can help me by giving food for my daughter as we struggle because I am not working. I live in Newark New Jersey.