I need free dental work in Los Angeles

Anyone in need of medical, dental, RX and health care.
Locate clinics, medical or dental care services and more on NHPB. Find free health care programs.
Anestatia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I need free dental work in Los Angeles

Post by Anestatia »

Hello,
I am currently unhoused, uninsured and living in a car in North HIlls, CA which is Los Angeles County I've had a lot of dental and health issues (including a heart attack) recently and I'm unable to work right now. Although I have MediCal, I have a dental issue that is not covered by insurance that requires out of pocket payment. I need a free dentist or clinic program in LA County to take care of it.
I have a mercury filling that is leaking and turning my tooth gray, it needs to be removed and replaced ASAP. The dentist quoted a price of $300 and I'm trying to find a church or agency that might be able to help me. If you could send resources I would appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I need free dental work in Los Angeles

Post by Admin »

Hi,
Since you are homeless (living in your car), a free clinic in Los Angeles will definitely help you. They may use your MediCal benefit - maybe not. But having that insurance is bound to help you and not hinder. But instead of the $300 cost, just us a free clinic in LA County listed here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... geles.html
Anestatia wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 7:41 am Hello,
I am currently unhoused, uninsured and living in a car in North HIlls, CA which is Los Angeles County I've had a lot of dental and health issues (including a heart attack) recently and I'm unable to work right now. Although I have MediCal, I have a dental issue that is not covered by insurance that requires out of pocket payment. I need a free dentist or clinic program in LA County to take care of it.
I have a mercury filling that is leaking and turning my tooth gray, it needs to be removed and replaced ASAP. The dentist quoted a price of $300 and I'm trying to find a church or agency that might be able to help me. If you could send resources I would appreciate it.