Looking for phone bill help or a free iPhone

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
MDouglas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Looking for phone bill help or a free iPhone

Post by MDouglas »

Good night,
I am unsure how this works but I could use some financial help or a free iPhone. I need it to ensure I can pay phone bill for emergency needs
I work full time in as a debt collection officer, so I need the iPhone to make money so hoping maybe you can get me a new free one. I recently had to finance a vehicle in order to get back and forth to work this costs 300$ bi-weekly. I was also in a position where I needed dental work and on-top of this had to get braces I only did this because I thought it was covered under my group insurance which ended up not being covered. This is now 178 bi-weekly for braces and 130 monthly for my regular dental work pre orthodontic treatment.
This was added to my expenses on-top of my ATT phone bill which is 175 a month. I also have had and hydro, my car insurance went up as well. I have lost Internet and use of my iPhone that is needed for me to complete overtime that I am able to work from home after spending 5 days a week from 8am-5pm. I have my iPhone I have to pay for and then the car I'm stuck paying way to much for. It is also really bad on gas.
Not sure how this all works but I need help with my Apple iPhone so I can work to make money for my bills.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Looking for phone bill help or a free iPhone

Post by Admin »

Good morning
Well, phone bill help is generally for people on government assistance programs and/or a very low-income, such as in Poverty. Lifeline programs provides free phones, with some call phone companies giving out an iPhone to people on Lifeline. But it really depends on the carrier, such as TracFone may give an iPhone. But call your cell phone company and check with them on whether you qualify with more details on this site. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... phone.html