Food needed in Bakersfield from a pantry

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Harmony Wonder
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Food needed in Bakersfield from a pantry

Post by Harmony Wonder »

My name is James and I am unemployed at the moment since January 25th of this year but am not receiving any help other than food stamps but most of my food was ruined and rotted! I am hoping on the of the Bakersfield food banks can help me or some charity will.
I have reached out to Community Resource, Salvation Army and Liheap but because I don't have income I am ineligible for their services. Odd since think the poor would get help from a pantry.
I lost healthcare and medication for a Chronic Illness as well!! I do know what else to do and suffer in silence. Please help me.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Food needed in Bakersfield from a pantry

Post by Admin »

Hi James,
We have many different food banks and pantries listed for Kern County. While some food will be not "the best", there will not be rotted items like you got before. But use the main site to look for the programs for a food bank in Bakersfield.
Harmony Wonder wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:50 pm My name is James and I am unemployed at the moment since January 25th of this year but am not receiving any help other than food stamps but most of my food was ruined and rotted! I am hoping on the of the Bakersfield food banks can help me or some charity will.