Are there places that help pay bills in Bowling Green?

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Liam
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Are there places that help pay bills in Bowling Green?

Post by Liam »

Hello my name is Megan and I live in Bowling Green close to your church. I am a single mother and I have 3 boys and daughters, 8, 12 and 5 years old. For the past 18 years I've worked in healthcare. For the last 7 I've been working as an LPN. Recently, I had a situation that has caused me to be let go from my job. Despite great effort and prayer, I am having difficulty finding work. I am behind on my rent and electric and fixing to be evicted/electricity disconnection. I am able to pay 400.00 to my landlord but they are wanting the full past due amount.
I still owe 408.00 and that will cover April and past due from March. I don't have anything towards my electric through BGMU and i owe $184.00. It kills me to ask but it kills me more to have to uproot my children from their home and routine for the past 4 years since we moved in. They both attend TC Cherry and love it I also don't have anywhere to go if I were to get evicted.
I have no immediate family here in Bowling Green. I was wondering if there are any resources available for such situations. I am actively trying to find employment but at this point I'm reaching the limit to where if I don't start work ASAP, I won't be able to get a paycheck in time to stop the eviction or disconnection of electricity. If there's any way anyone could help me or know of any way for me to receive such help, I would be so grateful. if you could either email me back at this email address. Thank you and God bless.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Are there places that help pay bills in Bowling Green?

Post by Admin »

Hi Megan
We are not a church - not sure who you thought you were contacting. That being said, there are programs that may help you in Bowling Green. As you mentioned a grant as you have many bills due? If so, try the resources for that area including these Bowling Green KY assistance programs.
Liam wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:51 am Hello my name is Megan and I live in Bowling Green close to your church.