Application for grant for single mom in Raleigh

People looking for general financial assistance.
Also look here for programs on the main NHPB site for local financial help.
Advair
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Application for grant for single mom in Raleigh

Post by Advair »

Hello, I was wondering if at all possible you could send me a link or the application to apply for a single mom low income grant for disability for paying bills? I tried looking for it a application here in Raleigh NC to sign up for the help but unfortunately I was unable. I am receiving disability, since my roommate moved out I'm struggling.
The only assistance I receive is EBT for me and my son which isn't much like $119. 00 for the both of us. I need to pay for my registration and I'm already late, plus my insurance is due and I can use the grant to pay those costs. I have a chapter 13 bankruptcy I filed in the past. I need money for power, water bill, rent, and alot more. I am on a waiting list for section 8 voucher but I am like far away from being my turn. I really need help as a single mom. Can you please send me a link or grant application for Raleigh NC.
Noah
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Application for grant for single mom in Raleigh

Post by Noah »

My friend is out of work. Her power is cut off and he is in desperate need of assistance. She lives in Raleigh North Carolina. I don't know what grant programs are offered. She was to ashamed to tell me it's been over a week since she also has no water as she is a proud single mother. I have four kids so my days are chaotic but I'm doing my best to find legitimate sources for her. I don't know what to do, all I know is that I would love to help her. If I could get any resources or grants possible I would greatly appreciate it.