Where to get money to help pay bills in Myrtle Beach

State and local government assistance programs.
MonicaSmith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Where to get money to help pay bills in Myrtle Beach

Post by MonicaSmith »

Hello. I relocated to Myrtle Beach a few months ago. I am collecting social security survivor's benefits monthly. I am struggling financially right now and am behind on my car and rent. I am not able or cannot afford to take out a loan to help. I need to find some funding to help me pay the taxes on my car and get it registered as well as pay about $200 in rent I owe.
I am very nervous that it will be taken away from me due to this. I keep trying to put together enough money to get it done, but something always gets in the way. I had money taken out of my checking account and am fighting to get it returned; the cost of my move took all of my savings from the sale of my home in Texas. My manufactured house here in Myrtle Beach is completely paid for, but I have a monthly land lease that I owe the rent on. I just need some help in getting the registration completed and money for the rent so I can stop worrying.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Where to get money to help pay bills in Myrtle Beach

Post by Admin »

There are multiple non-profits you can try for help in the Myrtle and Horry County area. We have a directory of places with financial assistance here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... rogra.html
There is Churches Assisting People, Helping Hands, and even elder centers too we have noted. So apply there. And we are sorry for your loss that causes you to rely on social security survivor's benefits.
MonicaSmith wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:53 pm Hello. I relocated to Myrtle Beach a few months ago. I am collecting social security survivor's benefits monthly. I am struggling financially right now and am behind on my car and rent.