Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Shelton
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need money for utility bills in Seattle

Post by Shelton »

Hello,
My name is Marcus. I am currently unemployed with $0 income living in Seattle. I have exhausted my assistance available to me through Hopelink, St. Vincent DePaul, and LIHEA from Seattle City Light. My current bill is roughly $700. I have no way to pay and I have no resources available to assist me.
The government programs in Washington take too long to apply for and I will have my power shut off soon.
Please help me to find agencies in Seattle or individuals that can help me with my utility bills. I do have some interviews lined up and if they don't work out I will get a job at Starbucks to trying to pay my bills. Please leave a message on phone and email due to fact that this phone rarely rings because of reception issues. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need money for utility bills in Seattle

Post by Admin »

Hi Marcus
There are many other places that may offer utility and financial help in Seattle. Local churches, HELP centers, and others, like the Salvation Army. All can be options for your electric bill help and find those resources. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ogram.html
Shelton wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:38 pm Hello,
My name is Marcus. I am currently unemployed with $0 income living in Seattle. I have exhausted my assistance available to me through Hopelink, St. Vincent DePaul, and LIHEA from Seattle City Light.