Both rent and utility help needed in Jersey City NJ

State and local government assistance programs.
Alliedc
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Both rent and utility help needed in Jersey City NJ

Post by Alliedc »

Good Morning,
I am emailing inquiring about financial assistance for my son who has been impacted by a sickness.
My son lives in Jersey City NJ and this past November had to apply for assistance. He has completed and submitted applications for both the Emergency Rental Assistance and LIHEAP program.
He has been calling and emailing continuously about the status of his applications but no funding from either program has yet to come through to cover his bills.
Today, right now, he is in need of assistance for his upcoming rent and bills which are due in 2 days. Will you please inform which direction we may proceed in Jersey City NJ ensure he receives financial assistance to cover all of his upcoming bills.
I have carbon copied him on this email as well.
Thank you for your time and assistance
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Both rent and utility help needed in Jersey City NJ

Post by Admin »

Hi,
While that is great you are looking out for your son, why can't he apply? And do the searching? As any organization in Jersey City or anywhere will want the person to take personal financial responsibility. but there are places such as North Hudson Community action and others that may help, and find details on Jersey City programs at the main website. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... progr.html
Alliedc wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:35 am Good Morning,
I am emailing inquiring about financial assistance for my son who has been impacted by a sickness.
My son lives in Jersey City NJ and this past November had to apply for assistance. He has completed and submitted applications for both the Emergency Rental Assistance and LIHEAP program.