Need money for bills near me in Chaparral New Mexico

State and local government assistance programs.
T Kirby
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need money for bills near me in Chaparral New Mexico

Post by T Kirby »

Good morning. I am inquiring on guidance for local assistance for my bills in Chaparral New Mexico and a box of food.
I reside in Chaparral New Mexico, was renting but am currently with family due to my recent employment loss. Single mother of 4. Awaiting unemployment insurance processing and actively searching for employment. Unfortunately, due to my advanced pregnancy, I believe it will be a couple of months before any employer shows interest in me.
I have used up all my savings which weren't much but was able to pay for bills and rent up to August if 2024. I need the money for my bills and to help feed me and my family, as we need food too. However, I am concerned about how I will provide for my family after August. Luckily, I am receiving food stamps and medical through the state of New Mexico.
Please advise.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need money for bills near me in Chaparral New Mexico

Post by Admin »

Hi,
It looks like Chaparral is in Dona Ana County, and we have resources listed for that county. In fact a large number of programs provide help, but if you are a single mother of 4 your long term plan needs to change. Anyway, look here for help in Dona Ana County. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... e_pro.html
T Kirby wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:27 pm Good morning. I am inquiring on guidance for local assistance for my bills in Chaparral New Mexico and a box of food.
I reside in Chaparral New Mexico, was renting but am currently with family due to my recent employment loss. Single mother of 4. Awaiting unemployment insurance processing and actively searching for employment. Unfortunately, due to my advanced pregnancy, I believe it will be a couple of months before any employer shows interest in me.