Anyone have ideas while waiting on workers compensation claim?

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
SteveKerr
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Anyone have ideas while waiting on workers compensation claim?

Post by SteveKerr »

Hello, I am seeking assistance to try and help get my family and myself caught up. I presently have a workers compensation claim pending as well as other labor related issues due to my wife and I being fired because we were in the hospital undergoing an emergency C section. The owner of the company got mad because we were not at work. Completely absurd situation. To make matters worse we traded in our old vehicle to get a new vehicle that was a company vehicle and that was taken from us. I can provide documentation of my workers compensation claim to anyone complaints proving this situation. Please let me know if you can help us get financial assistance and a vehicle if possible. We will be forever grateful. Thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Anyone have ideas while waiting on workers compensation claim?

Post by Admin »

Did you try FMLA? As an employer should offer it - Family Leave is mandated by the government for what you described. The money from FMLA can help people for a short period of time while the longer term workers comp is resolved, and learn about how to get FMLA.
SteveKerr wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:04 am Hello, I am seeking assistance to try and help get my family and myself caught up. I presently have a workers compensation claim pending as well as other labor related issues due to my wife and I being fired because we were in the hospital undergoing an emergency C section.