Falling behind in Lindsay Oklahoma and need help

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Cruisers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Falling behind in Lindsay Oklahoma and need help

Post by Cruisers »

My name is Lori, I live in Lindsay OK. In McClain county. My husband is disabled and receives $1400 a month from SSDI grant which pays our bills. I typically worked 5 days a week cleaning various homes here in Lindsay Oklahoma so that we could eat etc. My earnings went for groceries, personal hygiene, dog cares etc. Two weeks ago I was in a auto wreck on my way to work in Duncan, ok. I was the only one involved I only carry liability insurance so can't do anything there. I broke my back and neck and unable to work for a little while. I am just at a complete loss who to ask for help in Lindsay. We have no savings, I now have no vehicle and all this pressure is now upon my husband. I am very lucky to be alive and I thank God every day for that. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Falling behind in Lindsay Oklahoma and need help

Post by Admin »

Hi Lori
The Delta Community action agency covers Lindsay Oklahoma. They may have grants that you can get (in addition to the SSDI). They will also have other resources, like food and transportation for you. Locate the Delta community action resources here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... socia.html
Cruisers wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:10 am My name is Lori, I live in Lindsay OK. In McClain county. My husband is disabled and receives $1400 a month from SSDI grant which pays our bills. I typically worked 5 days a week cleaning various homes here in Lindsay Oklahoma so that we could eat etc. My earnings went for groceries, personal hygiene, dog cares etc. Two weeks ago I was in a auto wreck on my way to work in Duncan, ok. I was the only one involved I only carry liability insurance so can't do anything there. I broke my back and neck and unable to work for a little while. I am just at a complete loss who to ask for help in Lindsay. We have no savings, I now have no vehicle and all this pressure is now upon my husband. I am very lucky to be alive and I thank God every day for that. Please help.