Made bad financial decisions

State and local government assistance programs.
Mccant
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Made bad financial decisions

Post by Mccant »

You guys said that I could email you guys to send out my situation to different churches nd maybe help direct me better on the stuff I need
This is not just for me, but it is due to my own bad financial decisions and actions.
My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over two months now and he is seriously the most selfless person I have ever been with. He personally takes care of his mom, takes care of all her bills, alot of the time in sacrifice of his own, makes sure she has food before he does.
Anyone that needs a ride, help, or an ear he is the one person that is there, but this is a bad decision when it comes to finances. And now I find out that power has been out in his apartment for a couple weeks now while he's had some extra finances come up that surprised him. I am also having to combine forces with him and move myself in due to a series of my own events so for the time being while we find finances for his power we are doing what we can at his moms, I do work and he gets a check so this is just a first time things have slipped out of our hands.
I do not have all of the information on the bad financial decisions made since this is a new relationship but maybe churches can still work with what I have to secretly help him with his lights for a month or two while we get ourselves sorted?
My boyfriends name, apartment where he needs power and the electric company:
Chattanooga Tennessee 37411
Electric Power Board
• EPB Main Office
10 West M.L King Blvd
Chattanooga, TN 37402
My information so places like churches and whoever you guys think will be able to help can contact me since this is supposed to be a Christmas surprise so the less he knows about it the better the surprise.
I don't know how I can ask for the bill for proof without him asking questions but what I do know is that to get the power on its about $250 for reconnecting fee + the regular bill which I think is $108.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Made bad financial decisions

Post by Admin »

We are sorry you made a bad financial decision, but at least you acknowledge it and take responsibility - as many people do not. We have a list of financial assistance programs for all counties and cities as well as states. Find one near you, and locate financial help here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/find_help.html